The Barn Cleanliness and Hygiene Best Practices
We very much look forward to welcoming our customers back!
After carrying out a full risk assessment we wanted to share with you what procedures we have put in place for both our customers and our Team.
All employees at The Barn have received training and guidance on the procedures we have implemented.
- On arrival all employees will be temperature checked and complete a health questionnaire to confirm they are not displaying Covid-19 symptoms
- Our Team will wear all appropriate PPE as advised by Government
- They will adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times as far as it is practical and will ask that our customers do the same
- We apologise in advance if our service is a little slower than usual, our Team will be washing their hands often, for your safety
- 70% alcohol-based hand gel will be provided for all customers and employees
- At every opportunity we will be using recommended sanitisers to clean work surfaces and furniture and all other items likely to be handled by our customers and staff
- When customers depart, furniture will be thoroughly sanitised.
- Toilets will be monitored and cleaned more often than would usually be required and procedures will be put in place to minimise the number of guests using the facilities at the same time
- Directional floor markers will be in place to ensure a one-way route
- Protective Perspex screens will be fitted to the service part of the bar counter to protect both customers and staff
- We will be requesting that whenever possible, customers use the contactless payment method
- Table and chairs will be arranged so as to comply with social distancing guidelines
- Menus will be printed on single use paper and disposed of after use by customers
- Condiments and sugars will be provided in ‘single use’ sachets
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses will be, as always thoroughly cleaned and sanitised
- All customers will be requested to ‘Check in’ via the NHS Test and Trace app or through our own app
Food Preparation Areas:-
Special care will be taken to ensure the best standards of food handling, cleanliness and hygiene. We are proud that The Barn has received the maximum 5 star Food Hygiene rating from the Food Standards Agency for many, many years.
Lovely visit. We really enjoyed our meal at The Barn. Lovely food, and we felt very safe. All COVID precautions were taken. Milo our waiter took great care of us, went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable with the arrangements, and made sure we had everything we needed. A real treat thank you
Lively atmosphere, steak and ale pie! Great atmosphere, COVID safety taken very seriously and the steak and Guinness pie was absolutely spot on!
Trio of desserts. Lovely midweek meal out with hubby. Covid rules adhered to very well. Good social distancing. Very good server. Very friendly and professional. Had slight hiccup with the order but this was rectified straight away. Service was great, good excellent. I had lamb rump and hubby had burger, both delicious. The trio of desserts was yummy. Would highly recommend.