To deputise for the General Manager as and when required and to oversee all aspects of food and beverage operations.
• Deputising for the General Manager
• Restaurant and pub management and customer service
• Responding to emails re enquiries/bookings
• Managing party bookings
• Conduct staff training
• Creativity to help grow sales
• Opportunities to undertake increased responsibilities
• Management or supervisory experience in the hospitality industry
• Must have good command of written English
• Good restaurant service training
• Reasonable computer skills
• Highly motivated
• Work well within a team
• Excellent communication skills
In addition to an attractive salary based on experience, we offer excellent benefits including a bonus scheme to ensure your job performance is financially rewarded. We also provide a meal for you and a guest to dine in our restaurant once a month with our compliments. Furthermore, we will consider supporting you to gain extra qualifications such as a personal licence.
We have operated our lovely pub and restaurant which is widely recognised as “the nicest pub in town” for 26 years, and we are proud to say throughout this time a large number of our staff have worked for us for many years.
In addition to our pub and restaurant business, we have developed an outstanding reputation for weddings and have received awards as the best boutique wedding venue in Kent. We enjoy excellent customer reviews.
Please note that this is a new and important appointment and we will only consider applicants with the appropriate skills and experience.
Therefore if you feel that you fit the bill and would like to work in a busy and friendly environment with nice people, Click here to email us your CV